Jobs in Macau:  Online Application

Jobs in Macau: Online Application

Macau has seen its rise to prominence as a tourist destination and at the same time as second home to expatriates from different countries over the years.  With its diminutive size, it has been home to some of the largest and most extravagant hotel casinos in the world and it has shown no signs of stopping.  This year alone, two big resort hotels are set to open adding to the already rich and populated casino hotspot the city is known for.  Throughout the years, Macau has been catering to people looking for greener pasture and helping them making their lives better.

Jobs in Macau thru Online Application

According to Statistics and Census Service (DSEC), Macau’s total population as of June 2016 was 652,500 and non-resident workers is 182,459.  The increase in hotels and casinos means an increase in demand for manpower.  Locals are not able to fill out all the job positions required to fully operate all hotels, so, they are looking for some talented individuals all around the world.

Non-resident workers are from different countries such as, the Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Nepal, Malaysia, Mainland China, and some other countries.  These non-resident workers have used different methods to get hired for the jobs.  Some had directly go to Macau to look for a job and some had gone to agencies either from their hometown or in Macau.  It takes a lot of courage to try your luck and go to Macau and look for a job to be directly hired as it can cost you fairly (travel expenses, allowances, house rental), but, doing this can actually save you from the ridiculous sum of money travel agencies are asking would-be applicants and successful applicants as well.

Is there any other way for people to look for a job in Macau without going to Macau?  And without going to travel agencies?  Yes, there is.

Online Application

Some big hotels do not entertain walk-in applicants and prefer applicants applying online.  It is actually quite easy and very convenient, as you are applying at the comfort of your home.  Just simply go to hotel’s webpages and go to careers, look for job vacancies suitable for your skills, upload your resume and fill out the questionnaire truthfully.  You do not have to worry about your being qualified, or you are old enough, because Macau hotels do not discriminate.  If you want to find a job, have everything ready and go online!

READ:  Jobs in Macau:  Applying Online

Okay, you have your resume ready, your Skype account was created and you are ready to fill out the questionnaire, but, you do not know where to go and how to start?  Do not fret, that is what I am here for.  I will be introducing to you some of the biggest hotels here in Macau and their respective career page links.  Open the link, follow the instructions, wait for their e-mail and hopefully, you get lucky and you are the one they needed for the job.  Find the links below and all the best of luck to you!

Venetian Macau
Venetian Macau

Sands China Limited:

Sands Macau

Holiday Inn Macau

Sheraton Hotel

Venetian Macau Limited

Conrad Macau, Cotai Central

Jobs in Macau:  Venetian Macau Limited

Disclaimer:  Young OFW is not affiliated to any recruitment agencies.

Written by

Carlo has started working in Macau in 2007 and two years after, he met his destined-to-be wife, Lorna and they started exploring the world. Together.

53 Comments
  • beverly perez says:

hi my name is beverly perez i would like to apply in macau for hotel staff or casino…… pls call immediately at my number 09226322612

• Jaquiline alambra says:

Hi I am jaquiline Alambra I would like to apply in macau in a reataurant I work before in malaysia

• […] For more hotels:  Jobs in Macau:  Online Application […]

• Anonymous says:

Hi i want to apply any hotel in macau im finish my contract this coming october 25 2016 in qatar..

• Anonymous says:

• Anonymous says:

Hi my name fatima antonio im working qatar but i finish my contract this coming october 25 2016i want to apply any hiring in macau.here mycontact +97455669285

• Anonymous says:

Helo I want to apply in Macau what is my first step to do how to apply online? ??

• […] READ:  Jobs in Macau:  Online Application […]

• […] Read:  Jobs in Macau:  Online Application […]

• Bonifacio Lustina Ganir says:

Hi I would like to apply as a security guard..

• Anonymous says:

Good day! Im irene looking for a hotel and restaurant / casino jobs.have years of experience in a hotel as chambermaid.pls call me 0915 2463563

• Anonymous says:

Good Day!
    My name is Gladys Ganaba.I am really interested to apply in any hotels,restaurant or casinos in Macau.Ive experienced in almost 6 years up to present. My contract here in Malaysia will be end up this Coming 2017.
    Please contact me immediately to my phone # 01124089194 Malaysia number.

Big thanks

• Ginalyn p jimenez says:

Hi im ginalyn jimenez iwant to apply for hotel staff or casino in macau but im still work here in kuwait my finish contract is february 2017

• Margefie escalona says:

Hi,,im margefie escalona…im here in Hongkong now work,,if ever i finished my contract,, can i apply in macau as a cleaner.. Msg me in my email …thank u..godbless

• Ailene A.Olase says:

Hello.I’m Ailene Andrade Olase I’m very mich willing to work in any position that fits me..here is my #00639280098019 please give me a call.

• irene says:

hi,im irene i would like to apply in any hotel in macau as floor attendant/housekeeping dept.thanks

• Mylene Mae Vicente says:

Good morning, I’m Mylene Mae Vicente, 25 years old. I’m looking for a job in a hotel or casino here in Macau, I hope you can help me. I have a 2 years experience in Malaysia. I’m willing to accept any position you can give to me that fits my qualifications. I’m an Hotel Management undergraduate but I’m willing to learn more. I’m looking forward to your reply my number is 63604327 ,thank you.

• Mylene Mae Vicente says:

Hi, I’m Mylene Mae Vicente 25 years old, I’m seeking for a job in hotel or casino here in Macau Im willing to accept of any position may suits my qualifications.this is my number 63604327.I’m looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

• Felix R. ico says:

Hi, im Felix R. Ico 39 years old. Im looking for a job in Hotel or casino here in Macau.I hope you can help. I have many experience here in the philippines . I would like to apply in hotel i Macau as bed spacer, diswasher, janitor, or security guard. i willing to accept any kind of position may suits my qualifications. this my cellphone no. 09153980167, Im looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

• Anonymous says:

Have a good day ! Sir / Madam
    My name is Ganesh Bahadur, I would like to informed you that i want to apply the job as a Hotel Security department because i has a works experience in Malaysia and Qatar 5* hotel security… currently iam working in Qatar iam from Nepal actually… thanks.

• kiran uprety says:

Hello im kiran uprety from nepal but now i was in japan as a student,i finished my collage in japanese and i want to work in macau as waiter in hotel can i apply in macau

• Alex Padios says:

hello,maam/sir..iwant to apply in macau. any job hotel/restaurant.im hardworking.. im work in taiwan for 8yrs. as a factory worker… in also in south korea in the same work..

• Dhing Bagting says:

Dear Maam/Sir,
    I hope your doing well as i do here! my name is Dhing from KSA, have plan to move in Macau for my new career, I know Macau is a place of happiness & full of success! I am a team player and having 15 years of experience in office work specially executive secretary, document controller or any administrative related position. My contract will be ended on September 2017, any one can help me to find a new job it will be highly appreciated, please feel free contact me @ +966 538081852 if needed.

Wishing everyone’s best,

Dhing

• Anil shah says:

Hey my name is Anil shah I would like to apply in Macau casino (gaming dealer) I work 2.5 years at casino in Nepal

• Kim Turiano says:

Sir/Maam, Good day!
    I’m Kimberly Turiano 20 years old. I am a Hard working Business and Office Administration graduate with proven organizational skills seeking to apply my abilities to the position of sales and customer service in Macau.
    I’ve been in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) for a year and half. I don’t have that much experience in Hospitality jobs and Casino industry, and unfortunately I don’t know how to speak cantonese, however I am eager to learn and humbly open for trainings and any position they may have.
    I would like to ask if its possible to apply there even if im just 20? And what would be the best thing I can do to apply. I tried also to sent my CV and Resume online. I have relatives and they’re currently working there, and im just waiting for my Passport to go there. Im looking forward to your response and for new Jobs Opportunity in Macau.
    Thankyou and God bless.
    Sincerely,
    Kimberly Turiano

• Anonymous says:

Good day,I’m Jasper Gabion

• Jasper M. Gabion says:

Good day!I’m Jasper Gabion,I would like to apply in macau as a cleaner.I’ve been working in macau for 5 years in macau.
    Its great pleasure if you call me +853 6244 7781.
    Thank you very much!

• John sahota says:

I’m looking job in Macau if have please email me msahota372@gmail.com

• Phatta says:

Hello and hi
    Dear sir/ madam I would like to get information about job in Macau how should I apply the job?

• manilyn macalinao says:

Hi my name is manilyn macalinao.I would like to apply in macau.but how

• Anonymous says:

Hi my name is rose I want to apply office work or hotel as receptionist please send me in this email roseand24@gmail.com thank you

• Chintamani Thapa says:

Hi my name chintamani Thapa from Nepal I wulod go Macau I am aduction +2 I need jobs mmarketing

• John sahota says:

Hi I’m John sahota from India. My qualifications +2 and diploma of computer. If Have job in Macau for me please reply me msahota372@ gmail.com currently I’m in Thailand

• Ashesh Rana says:

hi i am Ashesh Rana.i am strong,hard working and sincere as well helpfull boy.i want to work in macau.

• Anonymous says:

I have a provlem by creating profile, it always says my email is invalid. What should I do?

• Top bahadur lama says:

Hi my name is Top bahadur lama I am looking for job in macau as housekeeper superior in hotel .

• Tamang rajkumar says:

Dear, Sir and madam
    My name is Tamang rajkumar
    m Nepalese. Reson.. I want job for Macau
    Now l steal Malaysia Now my job security
    4yrs… And now continue but I want job their Macau. I don’t know possible or not possible for apply Macau..
    I red in class 12 clear.. My faculty management.. And extra knowledge i can plumbing and electric….
    So that i want job…… Macau
    Waiting for reply…. Macau Boss and madam..
    Applyer….

• Jovelyn says:

How to apply?

• Janice M.Crisostomo says:

how to apply?

• Dinesh says:

Hy
    I want to apply Macau what is first step in online apply please sent me my email
    Poudeldinesh404@gmail.com

• dinesh poudel says:

Hello
    maam/sir.
    i want to apply in macau. any job hotel/restaurant.im hardworking..
    im work in nepal five star hotels for 2yrs. as a assisant chef… in also in many hotels in nepal
    please contact me my email poudeldinesh404@gmail.com