Fall is my favorite season not only because of the weather but also because during this time some of my favorite TV series are finally back with the new season. I usually take advantage of the summer season to catch up on my movie viewing because after this season I know I will be occupied with TV series and I can hardly wait! I am a couch potato sometimes. 🙂
Take a look below of some of my favorite TV shows and some new shows to watch out for and their new season’s premiere dates.
1. Arrow: Season 4, Episode 1 – Green Arrow – October 7
Based on the trailer below Oliver and Felicity are back in Starling City. We saw Thea replaced Roy as Speedy and donned the costume last season but we want to see more and oh! Diggle has a mask now which looks awesome! Constantine and a bunch of new villains are something to watch out for too.
2. Gotham: Season 2, Episode 1 – Damned if you do – September 21
Synopsis: Penguin is King of Gotham and after a shakeup at the GCPD, Det. James Gordon’s moral compass wavers, as he seeks help from Penguin. Meanwhile, Bruce Wayne continues to explore the secrets from his father’s office, and Gotham newcomers Theo Galavan and his sister, Tabitha, make friends with some unlikely allies – group of dangerous inmates from Arkham.
3. Modern Family: Season 7, Episode 1 – Summer Lovin’ – September 23
My favorite TV family is back!
4. The Big Bang Theory: Season 9, Episode 1 – The Matrimony Momentum – September 21
Synopsis: Sheldon is confronted by a mystery of the universe he cannot unravel; when a woman wants time apart to think, exactly how much time does that mean, and is there any way to hurry the process along? In Las Vegas, Penny and Leonard march closer to marching down the aisle, but has Penny gotten over Leonard’s infidelity? And if so, will he do anything to un-get her over it?
5. The Flash: Season 2, Episode 1 – The Man Who Saved Central City- October 6
Our favorite superhero is back on its 2nd season this October!
6. Supernatural: Season 11, Episode 1 – Out of the Darkness, Into the Fire – October 7
Synopsis: Dean and Sam dealing with the aftermath of freeing the darkness on Earth.
7. Homeland: Season 5, Episode 1 – Separation Anxiety – October 4
8. The Walking Dead: Season 6, Episode 1 – October 11
There are three new series I am most excited to see and I hope they live up to expectations and to the hype:
1. Supergirl: Premiering on October 26
2. Minority Report: September 21
3. Limitless: September 22
And then there is The Fear of Walking Dead, sort of prequel to The Walking Dead, a new show which is quite promising that debut 2 weeks ago and already on its 3rd of the six-episode series. Next episode will be on September 13, Episode Title: The Dog.
I am all psyched will all of this new seasons and new series that I forgot about the agony of waiting for the Game of Thrones, Bates Motel, Daredevil, Vikings, Suits, Mr Robot, and Better Call Saul all premiering next year.